Is it time to make a decision on the next step in caring for your loved one? We can help you. We can talk about your options and your choices. We can listen to you and hear about the concerns you may have. We can answer questions about complicated and heartbreaking issues. You don’t have to make these decisions on your own during a stressful time. Give yourself peace of mind.
“With your staff’s assistance, we were able to care for our mom in the same way that she cared for us. With your assistance, we now have the comfort and assurance of knowing that she was comfortable until the end. We will forever be grateful for your kindness and compassion you extended to our family during this difficult time. You have touched our hearts.”
-Addie, Lorraine, Delthea , Jennifer and Veronica
- Hospice care is designed to provide comfort and support to patients and their families when a life limiting illness no longer responds to curative treatments
- The goal is to improve the quality of the patient’s last weeks/months by offering comfort and dignity
- Care is provided by a team of specially trained Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Home Health Aides, Social Workers, Chaplains and Volunteers
- Hospice’s emphasis is not just with controlling a patient’s pain and discomfort but with addressing other aspects including emotional, financial, social and spiritual impact of the disease on the patient and family
- Hospice offers bereavement support and counseling to families before and after a patient’s death
Hospice of Philadelphia provides a special kind of care for dying people, their families and their caregivers that treat the physical, the emotional and spiritual needs of the patient.
Hospice care is about living each day to the fullest.
For more information about Hospice, contact one of our caring professionals at (215) 581-2046 or email@example.com.